My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I change my address

I would like to change my billing address 

Harley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CANCEL ACCOUNT

Please cancel my account

colind33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! account statement

I am asking for an explanation of my payments with o2. Telephone number [Personal details removed] for the entire period. I don't understand why I have to pay so much and I also don't understand why I can't log in to my O2. I have another phone and t...

AnetA321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account login issues

Hello I have an account I've had for many years however I can't login, ive tried the forgot password and username route to no avail, I have tried to login by using the phone number it then says no account linked with this number so I try to register ...

Jamie1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor signal / no signal

Hi, for over 2 weeks there has been problems in the area (pr7 3tp) due to mast issues. This is making it practically impossible to have a conversation using my phone with the line either not connecting or being very poor. When not connected to Wi-Fi ...

MRed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Hi I want to increase my spend cap

Damian3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment details to husband

How do I change my payment details to my husbands account.  Thank you 

NK3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to cancel Disney Plus

On my extras page via the laptop, I have a message saying "There's been a slight problem. Don't worry, we've got our best technicians on the case, so make sure you come back soon." Been there over two months now. I followed the advice on adding and r...

Kellyfox1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renew my sim card

Hello today my data is finshand i try to find way for renew my data I spent more time but I can’t found how can i renew and pay new data

Abdullah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I retrieve an old phone number?

Hi, I used to own this phone number. I dont know if it would still be possible for me to have this phone number again or have access to it anymore [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]