My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Jaroslav101189**Personal info**

Hi how is possible you give for the new customer better price than for me? I’m with you 7 years and I need to pay more.

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi I have tried to pay my o2 bill 3 times now and keep getting a message at the end to day payment processing come back later to find out but then nothing happens and my bull still isn’t paid? Is there a issues with the website?

Cait1997 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data rollover

Should my data rollover to the next months allowance? 

Trigger by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance

My O2 package is for 250gb of data but MyO2 app says Unlimited (650gb). Which is correct?

Change contract to my name

Hi my partner has my o2 mobile and I would like to change the phone over to my name please

Cara27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I change my address

I would like to change my billing address 

Harley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CANCEL ACCOUNT

Please cancel my account

colind33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! account statement

I am asking for an explanation of my payments with o2. Telephone number [Personal details removed] for the entire period. I don't understand why I have to pay so much and I also don't understand why I can't log in to my O2. I have another phone and t...

AnetA321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account login issues

Hello I have an account I've had for many years however I can't login, ive tried the forgot password and username route to no avail, I have tried to login by using the phone number it then says no account linked with this number so I try to register ...

Jamie1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos