My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Change address without access to O2 number

The only way to change my address in My O2 seems to be to have a one-time code sent to my O2 number. The trouble is, I don't use my O2 number and have no current intention of doing so. I only got it so I could get a cheaper Virgin Media broadband dea...

Scott101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Social accounts

My daughter is currently unemployed due to an illness.I am paying for her SIM in order that she can keep in contact with the family. I have recently been advised that mobile phone companies will provide reduced charges for customers who are in the po...

Scurry1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! claim free chromebook with pixel 6

just got a google pixel 6 pro,,,,, how do i claim free chromebook ?? the website on the blue leaflet doesn't go anywhere....thanks

spiderman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call logs

Afternoon, I need to access my call logs from 10/4/22 and the 12/4/22 please from a Portugal number.need it as evidence for a case. Sarah Kelly

Ser18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! swap the sim

i received a text said a sim swap was began several days ago, but i miss that text. is this going to be a problem?

zqa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change

Hi, so I have a rolling monthly sim contract for my phone (phone has been paid off) which has 10GB data, unlimited texts and unlimited minutes. I bought a Samsung watch4 online yesterday and now in "my o2" it is just showing the watch contract info a...

NathanP92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Identity not found" after porting in number

Hi all I have an O2 PAYG SIM and MyO2 account which I've held some time and have been working fine. At the beginning of this week, I called customer service requesting to port in another existing number to this SIM. They took all the details (number ...

jmfarrell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need a new Sim?

I am looking to upgrade from Honor H10 to OPPO A54. Do I need a new sim?

Bathman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Hi please could you tell me if my phone has insurance as I can’t remember if I added it when I upgraded

Henry121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! myo2 mobile app - chat/message customer services

this post is to do with the myo2 mobile app on my android phone, its not anything to do with a computer or web browser.yesterday by some miracle I managed to start a live chat with an 02 customer services person in myo2 mobile app but I can't remembe...

tonjg by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos