My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! how do I know if I'm calling using wifi?

O2 staff have just confirmed to me that wifi calling is enabled on my O2 account but I don't think its working. there are times when I'm connected to wifi and I can't make an outgoing call. wifi calling is enabled on my phone, I've checked and double...

tonjg by Level 3: Thinker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill inquiry

I have a problem regarding paying my bill. I have been trying to pay it. However, my number has been disconnected. Therefore, I am not receiving any code on my number that is sent in order for me to access my bills and be able to pay the fee online.

Reefal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

If I cancel my contract with 02 which doesn't end till October 23 how much will I b charged

Vivmccall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi I want to get a copy of my contract sent to me.

JaydeRyan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update on my delivery

Hi please can you help with a order for new charger I fully paid for £19.99 5days ago thanks Alison Murray

Alley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to change name without being on the new system?

Please don't post this link again, I've been following it round in circles to and from the contact us page: https://www.o2.co.uk//help/account-and-billing/changing-personal-details I can't make a phone call due to specific disabilities, yet the only ...

evantrich by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fraud on my o2 account

i contacted o2 today to tell them that i have been scammed. they said change my password and question which i did. they said there had been no activity on the account and to keep check on it. i later found someone had ordered a phone and other access...

SO1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order, & Myo2 Acitivation

Hey, I ordered my new phone on.. Monday night. Payment was taken from my account and got the email a few hours later saying everything was full steam ahead on o2’s end! Two days later I’m still waiting for an update on delivery progress and am still ...

Resolved! Over 18

I want to get over 18 content how do I do this 

Spinning wheel by 4G sign on iPhone SE (2nd gen)

I am getting a spinning wheel by the 4G symbol at the top of my screen quite often. It appears that my phone is not receiving data from the network in this time. I’ve ported over from Virgin.

Williadj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos