My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My o2 not woking

App is not letting me sign in and my 02 website says something went wrong. Is my o2 down as it as working a good few hours ago.

Resolved! O2 Account

Hello, I can't change the number on my account as I got my number ported and don't have access to the old account anymore. Anyone know as to how to fix this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone number transfer

I recently got a new phone and joined o2, i rang on saturday with my pac code and was advised my old number would be transferred by today, this morning my phone had no signal for around an hour so i assumed that would be the number transferring howev...

bwatts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scammed

I took a call from who I thought was o2. They said they were granting 30% contract discounts due to good customer circumstances. I should have realised this wasn't right, But I agreed to the discount verbally they then sent me a code to confirm who I...

ROBRV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty awards?

Are they any loyalty programmes for people who have been customers for years? I've taken out a flip 4 contract but realise after all the years that the good deals always seem to go to new customers.

Kyle_bat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Promotion for free headphones

Hello there, on the day i updated my phone, the person let me know that i am eligible for a promotion for free headphones that i can apply on my O2 account, I would like more help as I can't seem to find it myself. Thank you!

Liliana_V by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my contract

Hello morning can you let me know how Can I cancel my contract in o2 sim , I’m moving to abroad I’m not gonna use this sim anymore I just wanna cancel my contract when I Back to come here will get new sim of o2