My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Change details

Need to change personal details to my name

HannH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just joined O2

I am just waiting for my SIM card arriving tomorrow . I have a pac code to keep my number but it looks as if oi have a new number which I don’t want . Please help.

Mischa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff explanation

I have just changed my tariff to 'O2 Sim Only 1000 12M 1GB. The part I don't understand is '1000 12M'.

APL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leave 02

Enida by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! proof of purchase

HiI've bought an iphone from a local O2 store on contract. And I lost the actual receipt provided when purchased also lost the access to my mail id and o2 account as I have forgot those passwords. Now I'm in India, my phone has a hardware issue and t...

Sunanda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete a private message on the recipient end. (Sent in error)

I was wondering if there is a way to retrieve a sent private message or even delete it from the recipients side. It was sent in error and I'd like to recall/ delete it if possible. I notice there is a delete button on the PM thread, but I have a feel...

Comben by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stranger's name in MyO2 app

At the top of the 'Account' screen in the MyO2 app, there is a phone icon in a blue circle. To the right of it, is a person's name. I'd expect it to be the name of the account holder. But in *my* MyO2 app, it's not *my name*! What does this mean? If ...

Resolved! Still waiting for my sim

I git generated the bill, but my sim hasn't even arrived as yet...very very disappointing...spoketo someone on 23rd Nov....still haven't received the sim and why am I paying for the bill if i haven't even received a sim

Naz123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos