My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Account access

Dear sir or Madam Hi Good morning,I hope you doing well. I was switch off O2 mobile and Vergin broadband Wifi Since last week. but I can’t access my O2 app account over a week. please check my O2 app account. Many thanks Grace

Mydeam88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is the monthly £6 charge on my account for?

I recently learned that I am paying a £6 charge each month (it shows under Other Charges and Credits). I have no idea what it relates to and can find no way on the O2 site of finding out what it is. The shop that originally set me up on the account h...

Resolved! Can’t access my o2 app account

I can’t access my o2 app even though I have been with o2 for a week now. I am also still having issues with my mobile number transfer from ee which was requested last Wednesday! Called up Friday and was told it had now been requested however as it wa...

Maggs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2 mobile app does not show my usage

HiI am new to O2I registered for a new Myo2 accountMy o2 mobile app is not showing my usageWhen trying to log into My O2 from PC then I get Error 500 It looks like something's gone wrong any solution please? Thanks

Giuseppe2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit on order

Hi , I tried to get a new contract last night and payed a £30 upfront cost but then got told I had to make a disposit I didn’t have for the order to go through , can you cancel any orders I’ve tried to put through as i have tried a few times but I do...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signed upto Disney Plus extra didn’t realise 6 months

I have signed upto Disney Plus extra today. I have just realised that it is for 6 months and will be charged before I can cancel. I would like to cancel before the free period ends because I won’t get enough use out of it. Please help thanks.

Davider94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 02 app

Hi people I have joined 02 a couple of days and I am on unlimited mins text and data and it’s not showing what data mins and text I used am I doing something wrong I removed the app and reinstalled any help will be good

Denzil2321 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to o2

I have joined o2 a week ago and had a mail to say i can choose my extra. Evertime i click the link it says sorry this page is broke or moved and i cant see another way to select my extra! Also i cant access the airtime rewards as says the number is n...

PaulaD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02 app

Hi I have problem with my 02 app. It keep saying wait till 48hrs to log in. It has been a week still nothing. Tried reinstalling app and logging in still the same. Called in 02 they said they have no control over yhe app so you going to have to wait ...

Sania by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam from o2 employees

02 upgrade contract advisor and scam department involved in scam they ask for 6 security digit and they change my detail on account they change my username and password but I recovered and there I phone order from my account I cal to 202 again and th...

Shah11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos