My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! replace phone by insurace

i need raplece my phone because is the touch screen not working

Resolved! Just recieved order text

I've just recieved 2 texts saying I've just made an order. From the looks of it I've just re-ordered my contract. I've been trying to figure out how to add disney to my account but I don't think I've pressed anything that would end up with me having ...

Pip202 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unimpressed with the convolution that is O2! Can anyone tell me how I order a replacement SIM?

I got an O2 SIM because I took out a deal with Vriogin (Volt). I cannot find the SIM as I need to use it, but have been pationg it for c6 months. Can anyone advise how I get a replacement? I have tried the O2 web site but it just goes round in circle...

DexTW18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra prime

I tryed over 20 time to activeate my extra . What a con 

Chris232 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't verify a new device

I am desperate to get a live chat with a real person because I have been locked out of my account and therefore cant verify a new device to then get into the account to love chat with a. person about the problem I am having. Any ideas?

Veenus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New 02 contract sim

I have just put new sim in my new phone however the new contract has not downloaded. My 02 is still showing old contract which is due up in 3 weeks

Lizanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap phone, door to door

I just got this refurbished phone yesterday, but because of the battery health which is too low, and charging quite slow. I asked for swap by calling. And the lady said she booked me for door to door. (But there is no exact date, she said 3-5 days). ...

Shinoi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! claim chromebook

Does anyone have the link to claim the Samsung Chromebook ?

HD040576 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot log in to My O2 after changing password

I've had an O2 PAYG account for years. but after changing my password I was allowed into the My O2 app for a short time and then I suddenly got an error. On trying to log in again always gives me the error "Oops. My O2 isn't available to yet etc ..."...

Resolved! topup

hi. i took 02 sim recently and i am not able to topup from my 02 account using card.

pvs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos