My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Issues

Hi I am having issues sorting out my nhs discount. I am trying to apply 25% discount on my account and then the second account should get 20%. I had called into store on Friday 17th and they said to reattempt today as online assistant had reset somet...

ChrisMcK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

bolt ons

Is there a problem with O2 website? Cannot purchase bolt on.

Sha80s by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New account/sim only

I’ve been under a contract for the last 2 years under my mums account, but I am going to be buying a new phone soon and I want to start paying for my own sim only plan which means so need to come off my mum account, but can I have my own account whil...

Phoebe22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling tariff

I would like to cancel my sim-only tariff as it is too expensive compared to other providers, please could you help?

hw2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 App and old Nexus 7

I have just got my old Nexus 7 (2013) up and working again but as it was soooo slow I reset to factory conditions and re-installed most of the Apps I think I had on there. This included the My O2 App which did install OK but when I tap on it a log on...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Service

New phones and service keeps dropping, saying no network, why is this ? Myself and my partner both have new phones on the o2 network and they are both doing the same. Our old phones on o2 network worked fine ??

CraigB59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! replacement sim

Hi, my phone has been lost and so has the sim. please could i get this replaced urgently. thank you

Resolved! Swap sim card

I was the Virgin mobile user and try to change O2. I received the Sim Card from O2 and reported the PAC code to keep my number yesterday. Currently, my phone status is " No service". Can I swap the Sim Card with O2?

Simcard3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app

HyAfter I switched from the pay as you go to the monthly paymwnt a week ago, I no longer have access to the O2 application installed on my phone. The message that appears when I try to log in to the application is: Oops, my O2 isn't available to you ...