My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! To upgrade my plan

I would like to upgrade my contract with phone

Delgi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I have run out of data today and after receiving a text telling me I have used my data I texted DATA to move to a 4GB tariff, which has been accepted but I still need some data so have tried to add a bolt on to cover me unti my new tariff starts 0n 1...

Resolved! 3 months free Disney.

Both my husband and myself have renewed our o2 contracts with 3 months free Disney. Can one of us defer the start date?

Anna2009 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bad reception

My reception is always bad when I'm not in the house, lucky if I get 3G, yet travel to Spain and 5G everywhere! So annoying.

Bandsassy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only not showing in MyO2

My new sim only number for a work phone is not showing in MyO2. It says its registered but its not showing on my account. My 2 new s23s are there but my S10 for work , sim only not showing please help.

Jooz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot Manage Disney Plus auto-renew, from my o2 account

I have a Disney Plus 3m add on extra, since April 2023 and can login to it and watch it fine, however i want to turn off Auto-Renew, which i cannot do on the MyO2 Manage my Extras as i normally would do, because it still says Activate, even though it...

JRSC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ireland

I live in the UK and I am an O2 mobile customer. Will coveredge be affected when I visit the Republic of Ireland? Also I need to know what the extra charges for using the phone will be

Resolved! Travel inclusive zone - free or not? My o2 pages "£6 a day when used"

Hi all, just seeking clarity on the terms of the travel inclusion zone. I appear to have it on my tariff but it then says it costs £6 a day when used. Screenshot below from my own o2 page. Guidance/advice welcome as always. Going to Australia later i...

SimOnlycustomer_0-1682525551507.png

Resolved! customer service number

Hi is 4445 the correct number for customer services? Just rang it and the signal seemed very bad. Also, person on the phone seemed to be suggesting a new package, which surprised me as my question was about updating my debit card details on website T...

MG5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos