My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Address

Where on earth is my address on my o2 account??!? Can anyone help please? the one on the bill is out of date and I need proof of new one on account - which i had to change over the phone as no online option to do this. Why is the system so terrible t...

Bundle not going on , my o2 says I have no products?

Hi I changed my big bundle a few days ago from the £20 to the £30 big bundle and then today topped up as it's due today , I got a text message to say I have a fresh £30 big bundle but I couldn't use my data it won't let me on the internet then 10 min...

Hugo4ever by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! display recent charges

After 3 days and many hours of fruitless attempts to contact o2, i eventually managed a 2.5 hr chat on line. In answer to my concerns/complaint, O2 offered a £24 payment for incorrect admin. of services and a further £50 ex gratia payment for inconve...

Moggie52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PUK not recognised

updated my phone and now PUK not recognised.

Anton1123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat unavalible?

Hey all, Having trouble that needs to be dealt with my chatting to one of their real people, but it's always offline?

Boomge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 bill

Hi I’m trying view a future bill as I received an email saying my bill will be increasing. But my account online isn’t working and the app said the it is not available for my account and that I should contact o2

Njj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2

Why can't I log in to My O2 app? 

Mello by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can’t go to my O2

I was trying to login to my o2 because I have a pending bill and I am not in the country so I was not able to pay but now I can’t even sign in to my account so I don’t know how I can pay

Pranav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay bill

Trying to pay off my bill which you lot make ridiculously difficult 

Kirsty644 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am unable to access the bolt on tariff

Hello, I am unable to access the bolt on tariff. I have been using this sim since the 8th of February yet it keeps telling me to wait for 48hrs if I’m new on O2. When I try to subscribe, it fails and says “something went wrong”