My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancel order

Hi, iv just ordered an Apple Watch series 8. I’d like to cancel the Order please.

Resolved! Not able to login to my O2 app

When trying to login to the my O2 app it gives me a message saying something went wrong. I have waited longer than 48 hours and changed my password to make sure.

Jordan96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recharge

I done recharge my no for this amount deducted but account still shows zero balance

Ranjeet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm offline

I topped up but my internet is still not working 

Hayat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data in US

Hi, I’m in US and I only want to have my existing data limit to use. I don’t want to pay the £6 a day for unlimited use. How can this be changed for me?

Resolved! O2 Open Discount

I have recently commenced a new contract with O2 and have tried to add O2 Open Discount. Whenever I log in to O2 Open I get the following message:"Sorry, there was a problem".The URL is https://open.o2.co.uk/RegistrationInvalidI have tried customer s...

Scotty_G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

I have been trying to access the My O2 app but it says my password is incorrect and when I go to reset my password it then tells me I am entering the wrong code even though I'm not! How can I access My 02, I'm looking to upgrade and would like to see...

FiL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2 bussiness

hi, since i changed my a/c to a business sim only deal i have not been able to get on to either my o2 or my o2 business app, even though i log in it says i have a different email address registered. Anyone found this problem? im getting to the point ...

reaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repeated texts sent to my device

Hello TL;DR:ISSUE: My Oppo A94 5G mobile keeps re-sending the SAME texts from anyone who texts me ... several times, repeatedly over days... I have poor reception (-119dBm), but the OFCOM checker says my area is best for indoors and out 4G on o2! so ...

scubby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos