My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

App

I cannot get into the o2 app , I keep getting letters about I owe but I have been paying my bill, I not sure how I owe all this so I need to get onto the app to try and pay

Resolved! Change details of account

I got married and I need to change my details from Miss Hope Jones to Mrs Hope Snell

Hope15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I Pay my final o2 bill

My o2 contract ended.I moved to new Pay as you go provider and ported mobile number.There are some final charges to pay on old o2 account.When I log on to o2 App - it says there are no services associated with this account - so no option to pay onlin...

Resolved! Close my Air

Hello,  How can I close my Air subscriptions? Thanks 

hookro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi you have taken out a payment which took a payment out off £377.28 which I can not afford to pay this month and his put me in an overdraft with this, with my bank, I wanted to arrange a payment plan to carry on paying my payments, I will need this ...

Lee31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t activate free Disney plus

Can’t seem to activate free Disney plus . Just keep getting error 404 . How do I fix this please?

Helena2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Chris brown

Hello, I am going to see Chris brown on Monday 20th of march. I am under 02 network but was wondering why it won’t let me sign into the 02 app so we can get the priorty of skipping the queues and going into the bar before hand. What do you need to sh...

Resolved! Phone was stolen

Hi my new phone hasn’t arrived, l just received empty box with nothing inside, problemy phone was stolen before came to me.l reported it in 02 shop but still haven’t any answer from 02.what should I do?

Kate24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns

How do I return a item ?

Ms44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt add ons

I need more data for this month, no options available on the bolt add on page?