My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! data

Hi, my data has not been updated, was meant to renew today  

hali by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect Bank Account details

After migration from Virgin the bank account details are incorrect. Tried to amend the details but can't!

Unrecognized charged

Anyone else experiencing unrecognized charges from Google Play on their O2 bill? I have checked all my subscriptions on my Google Accounts and there's nothing there, yet I am charged £5.99 extra each month??

Resolved! app issues logging on

Morning, I have downloaded the O2 App and have registered but when I attempt to login to the app it says "something went wrong, MY O2 isn't available to you yet". It's been more than 48hrs since account was setup (it was done in April). I have been a...

LouJP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't gain access to my o2

I tried to sign in to check my balance but the system is saying "we are having problems checking your account. Please help me rectify the issue.

san235 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email setup wrong

my email was setup wrong so i cant recieve the email to login to my 02 

Resolved! Bluelight discount

I am trying to upgrade my daughters phone and use bluelight discount for o2 refresh but it’s not accepting my discount code

AliO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to delete My O2 account ?

Hi, I want to delete my Pay As You Go account, because I want to add this number to my Monthly Pay account.So if I log in to account, go to Profile, press on Delete account, it's just log out from account but not delete it.On my Monthly Pay account, ...

Rarazas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos