My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! print invoice

Hi i cant find to print the monthly invoice on personal contract, little while ago before the change i use to able to print each monthly invoice but now after the login account it all change dont seem to be any invoice print for each month all it sho...

gamo12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch to pay as you go

I'm constrained financially and not keeping up with my monthly payments. Wish to pay down outstanding bill and switch to pay as you go. How can I go about this urgently please?

Mobiled by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

My phone bill is higher then it usually is, I looked at the additional chargers and it's saying there isn't any, I've tried to find why I've been charged extra but it's not showing.

CB8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay my bill

Hello I have just noticed that I don’t have direct deb on my account which I didn’t know about. I would like to pay my bills but I have no idea how??

Mu1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing address with no working sim card

Hi there, I have suddenly lost 4G and 02 network on my SIM card. I have reset the network settings, restarted etc but same issue. Other 02 sims work in my phone fine and my sim also not working in other 02 phones. I called to get a new SIM card and f...

Gristo84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! victim of fraud

hello! Some one just placed an order for new SIM on my name. Please advise.

Linda12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change bank details

How do I change my bank details to set up a new direct debit

2210 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End the contract

Hi I would like to end the contract. And after change my numer to GiffGaff numer.

Pat2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account

I changed my o2 password and password when I go and login a error message comes up saying I have to wait 48 hours if I have created and account, which I have not please help me get into the account.

Al8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disused mobile number

I'm still paying a monthly tariff for a mobile number I no longer use. I think it was assigned to an old tablet that broke years ago. How do I remove this from my monthly bill.

Pom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos