My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! upgrading and EU roaming

Hello, If I upgrade my O2 package would this stop my free EU roaming?Regards,Ljubo

lz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app saying I need to wait 48 hours

I signed up to my O2 app on Friday and it came up saying I have to wait until 48 hours, I tried to call support yesterday and got stuck on hold for 1 hour

Jon13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra Data

Hi can't get extra data bolt on due to tariff update going through

Resolved! Fraud on my account - O2 useless.

Hi, At around Christmas, someone took out three O2 accounts in my name + address. As soon as I became aware of this (early January) I informed O2 who said they would investigate. Over the last there months I have received a succession of increasingly...

Resolved! Disney and Vat

I am being charged £6.66 for Disney but I am having to pay VAT of over £5 per month. How is this a saving? Or am I doing something wrong?

Alison-P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Consolidate multiple family accounts

Hi,Me and my family have been transferred from Virgin to O2I am the named account holder for all 5 accounts and actually pay the bills too.With Virgin I could manage all my accounts under the Virgin app, but there doesn’t seem any provision to do thi...

Jka94036 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warranty faulty phone

Hello does my iphone 12 mini purchased in Nov 21 have a 3 year warranty? The phone is drastically loosing battery charge through out the day and freezing or is very jerky. It also gets very hot.I have followed every suggestion to correct this from re...

LVB26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of name

Pleasecan you change my name to MRS Angela O'Sullivan Smith

Angela7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! missed payment

i have a phone changed from virgin to o2 which has shut down completely with no replacement sim card, the number is [Removed], also I have a new contact appeared on my credit file with o2 with a missed payment? i have not got a new contact I want to ...

scott768 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos