My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

i data

I am not familiar with terms on the invoices etc. but I appear, for the first time ever, to have exceeded my allowance. I have not travelled abroad in August but have some hefty looking idata.o2.co.uk items on my bill and I dont understand what those...

DavidFTW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

I am currently paying £32 p/month for my O2 mobile. I am now out of contract and would like a cheaper plan.I have 3 other phones registered with Virgin mobile for £7 per month (50gb, unlimited calls/texts). I would like a plan like this please.

RKing52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime plan bill

Hi, Can you please explain to me why I have been charged £63.00 from my airtime bill for the last month? Regards,Michael.

Resolved! No connection

I’ve just got a new phone and now have lost connection. I cannot ring and receive phone call plus my what’s app has been lost. What should I do.

Toyah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

You keep sending me messages saying that you are setting up a new direct debit for me. This is wrong as I have already been paying a direct debit to you for years. Why has this changed? I do not need a new direct debit.

zzxxZZXX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Am I being scammed?

For 2 days my wife and I (2 separate accounts) have had 3 texts and 3 emails to say that you have set up a direct debit with our bank. As these already exist, is this a scam? Regards David

David3119 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2

Hello, I have been a o2 customer for a while and recently changed SIM card. I kept my old number, but now I can’t log in to my o2. It says my bios linked to a different account but it is not it. please can you amend this so I can log in to my account...

NatFJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of address

How do I change my address?

Dom6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos