My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Order notification Vas,Change

Hi, Can someone please help me understand why i have an order with a £15 value on my account? Brad

BradKCox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet restricted

I have Internet restriction on my phone, how do i do this

Taz44099 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to see additional product

Hi.I have added an additional product in my O2 however it is not visible. If I try to add it again the system tells me that the device is already linked to the account, but I cannot see it. Any suggestions?

Obj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order Query

I have received a notification of an out of bundle order that I have not requested. I don't even know what it is?How can I find out?

diffidus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 02 account

I'm trying to reregrster for my 02, it keeps saying my password and username is wrong

Kitch123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 02 account

Can't sign in

Kitch123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International texts

seems I sent one international text, but have been charged for Eleven, all at the same time. Need this explaining

Karateka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xbox monthly issue

Hi there, I was looking at getting an Xbox through o2 and been looking at the last few days and I like the offer however after going on today it won’t show/let me see the pay monthly option can anyone shed any light on this?

Old VM data only contract now on O2

I have a VM data-only sim used in a mobile broadband dongle issued by VM which was moved across to O2 this year as part of the VM -->02 change. However, I can't change any settings on the account as the O2 online system wants to send a verification c...

Strange Mobile numbers appearing on my bill breakdown

There are a series of mobile numbers which appear on my bill breakdown which I don't recognise - no charges. One which I do recognise and do pay for (previously via Virgin Mobile) which also has no charges. I'm confused.

HBT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos