My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

cancelling part of contract

I have an account for my phone and another for my wife's. She has just bought a new phone with a contract in her own name and I need to cancel the part of my contract relating to her phone and then transfer her number to her new account. Will someone...

tmm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown Order

I have just received a message saying my order is confirmed. I logged on to my 02 app to find an order named "vas change" and a sim card which is the same as my current sim contract. I haven't ordered anything so am concerned. The order number is NC1...

Rob1986 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

An Order

I have received a text telling me my order NC17114436 is being processed. I have not ordered anything so why have I received this?

Shona1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel My Plan

Hi 02, Can somebody please assist me on this? I wish to terminate my plan in O2. How to cancel my subscription asap?

Alexan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USA Travel

Hello, I have a question regarding travel to the USA, being if I am able to use my data/calls/texts there. I'm on an unlimited minutes/texts and 10GB per month (O2 Sim Only Unlimited 18M 10GB - also says contract renewal date was July last year). I'm...

CameronL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phoning 202

Hi,I’ve been trying to speak to someone today on 202, but every time I ring I always get cut off after they say to wait up to 30 minutes. I’ve been receiving some texts over the last few days saying I requested a one time code, which I didn’t. I also...

Loulou89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My email is linked to a phone number unknown to me

My email [Removed] has registered with myO2 previously when i have no service plan with O2. Recently virgin has changed me to O2 now i want to delete this previous account i registered with [Removed], but the verify code is sent to [Removed], which i...

Siu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM card

I have a new SIM card which I am trying to activate. To confirm this is my number an OTP will be sent to my number but as the SIM card is not activated I can't receive it!!!!

Betty2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam ? Change of terms and conditions

I noticed a message /email or similar purporting to be from 02 threatening to stop my service if I didnt agree to the terms and conditions theyd providedI'm assuming this is a scam as theres no recollection of any other text about this. Cant find any...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All ready payed my overdue money

Hi there keep getting a phone from this number +44 800 111 6121 I have already payed my overdue money so I don’t know why I keep getting the phone call and also checked my account and the wasn’t anything outstanding

Jake18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos