My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need help with o2 app please

I was on virgin Mobile the app was working fine I then had a email stating I'm being changed to 02 I have tried to set up the app but I have a message come up saying something went wrong oops my o2 isn't available to you yet if your new to o2 it can ...

Jojo_86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

incorrect bill sent

Hi,I recently closed my account with O2 as this was my daughters phone and she is now old enough to get her own. She ported the number over to a new provider. I called O2 to advise and was told about the last payment and I today received a refund for...

Upgrade

Hello, I am looking to upgrade to an iPhone13 in midnight 128mb and ID Mobile have offered me a deal that is an iPhone 13 100mb data and unlimited calls and texts on a 24 month contract for £29.99 a month with £30 upfront and was wondering if you wil...

JonaWard by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cannot access my latest bill

I cannot see any of my bills. There is no option in My O2. Was all quite easy a few weeks ago. I still have an account number so I should be able to see my bills.I have just transferred my mobile to another provider but that should not stop me seeing...

JoGirl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I've got 200 pounds left on my device plan if i pay this does this mean my contract will end ?

Harry6669 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

1/ You are holding two accounts in my name. Could you please delete account sake56900580@o2.co.uk I did not set up this account.2/ Second issue, I am not able to log in via the 02 App. The error message is you are new to 02 which is not true. I am no...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add second phone in my02

My wife has had an O2 phone for some time, which is in my name and registered in the MyO2 app. My Virgin contract has now become O2, but I can't see how to add this to MyO2. Any help much appreciated!

My O2 Upgrade issue

Hi,I am trying to upgrade my SIM only plan through the my O2 app (I have done this several times before with no issues) but when I select upgrade I keep getting an error message that the page can't be found, and the same thing is also happening when ...

Dara355 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return of phone within 14 days

Hi. This seems to be a common problem with 02 & returns , I have cancelled my contract within the 14 days cooling off . Returned via the 02 Jiffy bag sent out by sales lady over the phone and just said write on front of bag my order number which I di...

pgm67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unrequested service modifications

I have had a text about a service modification that I did not request and I have no idea what it is or how much it costs.

Me19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos