My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Website issues?

When I go to my O2 or Open O2 it just says there seems to be an error try again later. And it's been like this for a few days now. Is there an issue or is it my account that's broken? I wanna know what the others' experience is?

Emille by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order tracking just showing "oops - something went wrong"

Order a new phone via upgrade, I am trying to see where my order is but the tracking page just loads with a message of oops - something went wrong > There's been a slight problem. Don't worry, we've got our best technicians on the case, so make sure ...

SavageR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Poor service

Hi - moved to O2 in January, but the service has been awful. I travel a lot and constantly lose signal, have failed calls and lose data. Also, for the last 6 weeks there have been signal problems in my area (this is known). I phoned a few weeks back ...

senwar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam?

A few minutes ago I received a phone call purporting to come from you and saying you were going to discount my monthly rental. It came from a Manchester number: 0161 531 724 I was unable to talk and they said they would phone in about 30 mins with so...

Cymro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying To Sign In.

I'rd forgotten my password & I reset a new password & i'rd signed in with my e-mail address & new password & it keeps saying that the new password isn't recognised as well as the email address isn't recognised.

My O2 doesn’t work in italy

Hi, I am in Rome since 2-3 days my O2 doesn’t work could you help me please

Raua by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

No signal on my Alcatel mobile and unable to restart. The screen just flashes 'Enjoy.now'. Please advise.

a second phone

My virgin media phone has now transferred to O2. I already have one O2 phone. On my O2 I can only see one phone how do i see the second phone

applep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't call 02 to cancel because I am abroad

I'm trying to cancel my 02 contract (not keeping the 02 number) but I can't call 02 because I am abroad right now. Is there any way this can be done via email?

JamesB2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos