My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

My o2

I can’t sign in to my o2 on the app

Louie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges in USA

Why did I not get a welcome to USA text detailing costs of calls, data, texts, etc. when entering the country?

Saj1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi , I hope you are well. im currently an o2 customer who order the IPhone 15 on a new contract . Will I be able to link my current number to that contract without having to change my phone number

Nileshen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price Match

My upgrade is coming up but I have seen a better deal elsewhere. Ideally I would like to stay with O2 but want to know who to talk to about a potential price match. If someone could get back to me that would be great.

Meg0706 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

problems with log in

I was moved from Virgin to O2. When I log in to O2 with my email address it says I have no products or services. When I log in with my phone number and a code sent by O2 it shows my plan and the same email address it has just said has no services. I ...

AnneR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Mobile to O2 loss?

I recently had my multiple accounts moved over from Virgin Mobile but out of the 5 accounts, my O2 only shows 2 of them! I now have no visibility of my other numbers ... can someone please let me know why or what I can do to see these Thanks

Resolved! Contract

Can you let me know when my present contract ends. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks Regards Kim Wong

Orient2k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused over 'Plus Plan' and what it means

Hi all, I changed to O2 as I am going travelling in the USA next week. I am on the 'O2 Sim Only Plus Plan 30GB', as my understanding was I will be able to use my iPhone as normal in the USA, due to the Plus Plan. It says that I have a bolt on for O2 ...

crmb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos