My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Email received

I have received an email relating to order: NC20013373 I have no idea what this is for.

DNH54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing my Details - O2 asking for proof - where to send?!

Upon my recent upgrade, I noticed by birthday was wrong. I went through the online change process, and now I got an email from O2 Alerts (a do not reply email) with "please send us a copy of your passport or driving licence" however there are no deta...

minszki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems

Can someone please explain how you can possibly speak to someone from O2? I have been on hold for 45v minutes - and it seems there is no online help option. Is this a joke?

David52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong tracking number

Trying to track my order, website shows tracking number (20 characters starting with LPN)tracking number is not recognised and searching on Google it appears LPN tracking numbers are allocated by Oracle.I'm not sure but I don’t think Royal Mail has d...

GTUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to pay bill

I am having problems getting into my o2 app

Lainny_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2

I can’t sign in to my o2 on the app

Louie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges in USA

Why did I not get a welcome to USA text detailing costs of calls, data, texts, etc. when entering the country?

Saj1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi , I hope you are well. im currently an o2 customer who order the IPhone 15 on a new contract . Will I be able to link my current number to that contract without having to change my phone number

Nileshen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos