My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Contract cancellation

Hi, How to arrange contract cancellation with O2?I would like to keep my number and move to Vodafone.

piotr168 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confusion in contract

Hi there,I have an enquiry regarding my contract. I was advised on the 1st of October that I was going to be charged £10 on the 4th of October as per my contract. However I wasn’t then advised that the payment had been done and I was automatically sw...

Kristina2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payments

Hi , can i take oit money from my O2 account 

Dan41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2

It wont let me log on even though i got the phone iver a week ago and transferred everything. Anyone know what to do thanks

Oliwier by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Afford

I can’t afford to pay is it possible I can get promise to pay I can do this soon

Sherifa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hi, I've not paid my bill and I'm aware £120 which I'll pay by the end of next week.. It looks like my numbers been taken away.. If I pay the 120 will I get it back My number was (REMOVED)

I am out of contract and want to change my tariff

I have received a text saying I am out of my minimum contract term and I can change my tariff. The options provided to change do not meet my needs. How can I find better options without switching to another provider. Jane M

jmit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is the virtual assistant

My god what with the continual scam calls from "O2" which is clearly not O2. Now you have got rid my standard bill, and also it appears the chat is pushing me to do this. Why pay O2 employees to fix problems when we can get the customers to discuss i...