My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Call barring pin

What is my call barring pin 

RDC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sign in problems

Hi I seem to have two O2 accounts one says broadband account, I don't have O2 broadband and my O2 app is a SIM only account. My problem is that every time I log in to my O2 I have to change my details any answers any one

MichaelJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of bundle charges

On 21st August I received a text stating an order had gone through - NC17704691 - and giving me a link to check this. I did not click on the link as I had not ordered anything. Then I received a text, minutes later, to say my out-of-bundle charges re...

Insurance cover

Why am I still being charged £15.00 monthly for insurance that I have cancelled

Registering with o2

I am trying to register with o2 but do not have access to my mobile phone for the security code can I do this another way?

KS2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 account

I’ve been with O2 for a coupleof months and it will not let me log into My O2 App it’s says i have to wait 24hrs for it to start up but it has been months

thomas8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

Won't let me log in 

Billing issue

Hi, this is Jeongkil who used to use the number, xxxxxxxxxxxx I left the UK on the 19the of August and asked for the end of using O2 before. However, O2 is billing me again with some extra for late payments this month. I just want to finish using it ...

Jeongkil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have 2 plans xxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My bills for xxxxxxxxxxxxx are far too much. I thought the spend on this account was capped, can you clarify please as my over all bill including device payment should be £60 not £103. many thanks [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as yo...