My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Leave

I want to leave 02. How do I leave 

Nas2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot cancel despite contract being over- what the heck?

I’ve been trying to cancel. I am kept on hold for hours. I cannot do this online. This is predatory and unacceptable. Can someone please get this resolved? This is only venue now left to reach out as I am not in Uk. Ridiculous.

Resolved! MY NEW SIM IS NOT ON NETWORK

I HAVE JUST CHANGED MY PHONE CONTRACT TO SIM ONLY. I HAD A NEW SIM SENT TO MAKE USE OF 5G MY PHONE IS MY ORIGINAL S20 ULTRA

MIKEGR58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraudulent order in myo2

Can someone please tell me what I need to do as I have had a suspicious call supposedly from o2 yesterday. I have had a incoming calls issue for a fortnight and today the caller said that because of the hassle they were sending me a free gift of a ne...

Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

email verification

Even though I tried many times and even tried again with a different e-mail, I did not receive any e-mail verification message. please help me

Alp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

How do I order a replacement sim 

Kim20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call from O2?

Hi, is the phone number 02030840921 associated with O2? i have had a call from this number and they claimed to be from O2 but i don't know if it's genuine.

marcovb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wasn't me

Hi, I have recently recieved an email saying that I have purchased a new sim and contract. This wasnt me. Very confused?? Please can you cancel whatever has recently been purchased today and change my log in details. Luke

Resolved! Contract cancellation

Hi, How to arrange contract cancellation with O2?I would like to keep my number and move to Vodafone.

piotr168 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos