My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Calls from o2

More info (Highlight to read)Hi I have a question..I've been contacted few days ago from o2 for some offers like for example gift from o2 new ipod etc. But I felt like us scams..they trying call me every day..sending msg? How to check if is real o2 c...

Resolved! Issue with 02

Here is my issuei contacted 02 to close my account down and they deactivated my sims card and closed down the account and they also cleared my balance and told me my account was now fully closed and i had nothing else to pay and my balance was £0.whe...

My o2

I can’t open my O2

Boh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age restriction

How do I remove the age restriction on my device? 

Bendover by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill payment date

how can I change the date that my payment is made by direct debt? I took out the contract at the beginning of the month hoping that I would be charged at the beginning of the month but this is not the case

Phone upgrade

I recently upgraded to an iphone 15 pro, I am trading my old phone in, when and how do I return it to you. Can you check that this was the deal I opted for please

bobz1b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarrif

Why did my tariff not reduce once my device was paid for

Rachel68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Out of contract term?

I've received an SMS to tell me I'm currently out of my contract term. I can choose to stay on the same tariff or switch to another provider.I've visited my O2 account and can't find any reference to this at all.Maybe this message is some sort of sca...

DavidMW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outbound calls

Dear O2, is it possible to get my outbound calls for April 2023? So all my outgoing calls and text messages are listed?thanks

P22J by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos