Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi doesn’t work at home or outside

Lila2613
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone help? My WiFi doesn’t open numerous shopping sites or even YouTube since an upgrade. I’ve checked all restrictions and can’t seem to find any issues. But my 5G doesn’t allow me to connect to any sites when I’m out of the house either. It’s like I’ve had child settings put on my phone!? We’ve got mesh and parental Controls in the home for the kids but it seems like I’ve also been restricted on my mobile too?! Even when out and using my data, I still can’t connect to any basic site or image. Any ideas please?!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36016 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Check your upgrade has not set you back in the Restricted category, @Lila2613 - Guide: O2 Age restriction 

I note I seem to have been moved last week back into a restricted category when O2 moved my account off Legacy to System 360 billing system at the back-end.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Lila2613 

You'll need to check your router for any parental controls set on that for your wifi too.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3