Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my bill not working properly

rs10101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've had an ongoing issue (intermittently for about a year) where I'm not able to view the details of my bill.

I log in to myO2, view the bill and click "Download and print latest bill" to download the bill.

about 19 times out of 20 I get taken to this page:-

o2 error

(ignore that it's Internet Explorer, live chat wanted me to try every browser to confirm it was broken)

Very occasionally, after continually retrying, it will show me the right page.  I've had the same problem on 3 different PCs, using Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Internet Explorer, on 2 different internet connections, so I'm fairly sure it's not a problem with my browser..

I've tried reporting this via live chat, but they're apparently unable to log any faults with the website - that can only be done over the phone. I don't really want to spend 20 minutes on hold to do this..

Anyone had similar problems?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@rs10101 

I'm sorry but you need to speak to customer services. They may have to reset your account. Live chat wont do that. Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

PS if you phone about 8-8.30am you shouldnt have to wait long. In fact I rang at 2 pm about 4 days ago and got straight through. Best of luck...

Edited to add, I checked My O2 last night about 11pm and it was working both on my PC and via the app.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

rs10101
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
There's nothing wrong with the account because it eventually works after about a dozen attempts.
It's highly likely to be a problem with one or more of the web servers. By continually retrying, I end up on a different server in the pool and it eventually works.

Seems odd that I can close an account via live chat but not report a bug in the my O2 website
Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@rs10101 

The O2 website is full of bugs and we have been reporting them for years. Very few ever get fixed though, unfortunately.

I'll tag our community team who will see this and report it for you after the new year @Martin-O2 @Marjo 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 10

rs10101
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks @MI5 .
Apologies for the late response - seems like Khoros has stopped sending any notifications to me (having same issue on a couple of forums hosted on it).
Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@rs10101 

We had a problem recently with gmail accounts and this forum. It was resolved eventually.

If you have gmail, then check your spam folder. That's where they were all going. Have a look at this thread and see if it affects you? https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android/Gmail-issue/td-p/1271603 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @rs10101  I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

Sorry for just getting to your topic now. Are you still experiencing the issue? I'm happy to help report it for you and see if our Gurus could be of any help as well. slight_smile

Message 7 of 10

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @rs10101!

If all is well with your MyO2 account (O2 need to check this out), and you don't mind using Chrome, there are some settings I made for Chrome on PC in this thread that work well.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android/Clearing-O2-cookies-in-Chrome-on-Android/m-p/1077704/highlight...

I never did find out how to selectively zap O2 cookies on the Android version of chrome tho - skip that bit wink

Message 8 of 10

rs10101
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Cleoriff it's a domain hosted on Office365. I'm having the same issue with another Khoros board.

@pgn - Same problem happens on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Tried in private browsing/incognito mode and it still happens.

@Marjo - Yep. Still happening. Just tried it now and get the ancient error page, which mentions the new iPhone 5.
Message 9 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Sorry to hear that @rs10101 - I'm happy to get one of our Gurus to have a closer look, in case they can help with this. If you'd like me to do that, I'll drop you a private message here on the forum shortly to get a few additional details.

Message 10 of 10