Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification link expired

ChrisT9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve recently signed up to Virgin Media and got an 02 sim with the package. I’ve been trying to set the sim up and register with my02 so I can transfer my number over. I can’t register with my02 because the email that I signed up with (through virgin) hasn’t been verified, but the link to verify the email has expired! I can’t find anywhere to request a new link and have tried going through the change my password options Etc.

Can someone who works at 02 assist me with this please??

btw, the email with the verification link had the subject “My02 username”. So I didn’t think there would be a expiring email verification link inside the email! 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Hi, @ChrisT9 - we are all customers here like you, and have no access to your account - it looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202.

Or reach out to the O2 Social Media Team, links just below this post. Good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Hi, @ChrisT9 - we are all customers here like you, and have no access to your account - it looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202.

Or reach out to the O2 Social Media Team, links just below this post. Good luck.

Message 2 of 2