Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username Issue

Daisy_Doop_88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I’m having trouble logging into my account via the app and also online and it’s asking for my username which I always thought was my email addrees which I am putting in but it’s saying it’s not recognising this? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 4

G13rty
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They seem to have messed up with the migration and now usernames we used to use are showing as taken but not linked to our mobile number or address. I finally have someone via X (formerly Twitter) respond yesterday and today and they are raising this as an issue after initially asking me if I had another email I could give them as they said mine was already taken and yet it’s one I’ve been using for over 15 years as my username. I refused and said I needed the issue their changes had caused correcting. I’ve been told this could take 30 days to resolve!!

terrible project management and a data migration ****** up from what I can see. You need to either message them on X or via their Facebook account using messenger and raise your issues. I have told them it’s not just me with the issue. 
personally I don’t see why I should have to have a new username I just want to use the one I’ve always used. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

Exactly the same issue for me and many hundreds of others (reported on here)

It's a total cluster.......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4