Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay Bill either on App or on line here

pdiver77
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why am I unable to pay the bill either on line here or on the O2 App, the whole lot hangs and just the message, quote "Your airtime bell is being processed,"

Last month the app got further and I input paymement details but apparently the payment failed, your system then sent out a non-payment (threat). I repeat my query, is your app at fault, should I delete it and pay by phone in future? This is not good communications is it?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

There has been a lot of issues with the payments of late

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Use the specific Payment management number  0800 902 0217

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Consider a direct debit

Message 2 of 6

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5697 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@pdiver77 

It might be worth giving it a try on MyO2 online - there's a link at the top of this page. 

Alternatively, you could delete the app, restart your handset, reinstall the app and try again. 

I really cannot believe that O2 will tolerate for long a system that denies customers who want to pay them money !  😅

Message 3 of 6

pdiver77
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried on-line and failed with the same hang problem. finally paid on the phone to the inhuman system, this is the second month the app and on-line has failed. Last month thought it had worked until I got the snot-a-gram telling me I hadn't with the threat of credit score loss. Lady I talked to at O2 was great, acknowledged that there were difficulties with the App, did not realise this has now migrated to the on-line world too. 😣

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5697 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@pdiver77 

At least you got it sorted. And as @jonsie has suggested, maybe consider a DD for the future ? 

Message 6 of 6