Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro for £1. 8th June - 5th July

Ish4dowfiend
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received this offer for the buds if I bought out a contract for the samsung galaxy 23 256gb model(also applicable to s23 ultra 512gb).

More than 30 days have passed without receiving my voucher, so I contacted customer service, who claimed there was no record of this promotion.

Fortunately I had screenshotted the offer aswell as the terms, and emailed them to the customsr agent, who said he will have a resolution in 24-48 hours.

Did anyone else receive this offer yet not receive their code?

Has anyone received their code for this particular offer?

I will update accordingly once customer service have got back to me, for anyone in the same boat.

Message 1 of 27
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Ish4dowfiend 

Many people have received the offer but there have been some delays in receiving the codes.

You need to contact O2.
Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or give them a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Ish4dowfiend 

Many people have received the offer but there have been some delays in receiving the codes.

You need to contact O2.
Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or give them a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 27

Ish4dowfiend
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah I contacted them, which is what led me to my concern (the rep claiming the promotion didnt exist).

But people have received their vouchers for this specific promo? Albeit late?

Message 3 of 27

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

Yes, that's what we are hearing @Ish4dowfiend 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 27

Altallo
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah, i'm still waiting for a code that works. They did send me a code but that didn't work. I've been in contact with customer support on more occasions than I can remember since beginning of June ( took contract out on 21st April) and still having no joy! I've even tried Facebook Messenger but still nothing!

Message 5 of 27

Ish4dowfiend
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So an update.

I did receive a call back yesterday, as promised.

The customer rep has said that the team that deals with promos did confirm it was a promotion, and instead of sending me a code, they made the order there and then for me which of course resolved the issue. 

Definitely suggest calling customer service to anyone in the same situation who hasnt already.

Message 6 of 27

2005havelock
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have this exact same issue, but I didn't screenshot the proof

Message 7 of 27

2005havelock
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Currently sat on hold after being disconnected after 50 minutes 

Message 8 of 27

Ish4dowfiend
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ive managed to PM you with my screenshots, hope it helps slight_smile

Message 9 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122986 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Ish4dowfiend 

Do your screenshots have any personal information on them? If not you could post them here on the forum and we could give them to people having issues with this promotion.

This is what I have.

GALAXY BUDS 2 OFFER

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 8 June 2023 until 5 July 2023 and claim one pair of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1 (other colour variants excluded). Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value worth £219. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 8 June 2023. Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code of that value of £218 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite to your basket by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Voucher code expires on 5 September 2023. Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the Offer, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I don't have access to the terms and conditions as they took them down on the 5th July!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 27