Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received an update on an order I did not place! Worried

Newbie23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello - I have received a text notification of an order I did not place. It looks as if I am still paying the same (monthly sim only) but the allowances have reduced. I called into the local O2 shop who said I would have to phone! I have been trying but the wait time is now 45 + minutes. Can someone please help>

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23145 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Newbie23 This is not O2. This is a customer community.

If you think you’ve been the victim of fraud – whether that’s because you’ve given details to someone over the phone, or clicked on a link in a suspicious text or email – there are things you can do:
Contact your bank if you think you may have given out financial information. They can help protect your account and stop transactions
Change your account and online account passwords. All of them.
Forward fraudulent texts to us for free on 7726 and we’ll look into them
Contact Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040
Call your Virgin Media or O2 customer services number if you think somebody’s taken out a contract with us using their details
Virgin Media customers can phone 150 from their landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.
O2 customers can call 202 from their O2 phone or 0344 809 0202 from any other phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Getting through

Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone or numbers here:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am. 

You can also reach O2 via social media:

Use the links below

Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6656 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

It maybe a change to the new 360 billing system going through and it is a system message

Only answer is to call or message I'm afraid 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4