Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @gmarkj@BG2@Cleoriff viewing bills was part of the issue with topping up and paying. Currently the most recent bill can be viewed. The older bills are being worked on now. I'll let you know once the issue is fixed. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @BG2 

You can see previous bills for past 18 months if you use this guide Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

BG2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Thanks for that.

Unfortunately the web-site has changed, and, whilst I can get to the current bill / invoice page with a link to previous bills at the left hand side, that link does not work and simply displays again the current bill....

Message 3 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @BG2 

You can see previous bills for past 18 months if you use this guide Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Looks like the fix for the broken payments/bolt on/bills issue has stripped the drop down from the web page.
@Martin-O2 can you get this fed back please as fixing one problem has broken something else!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 6

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @gmarkj@BG2@Cleoriff viewing bills was part of the issue with topping up and paying. Currently the most recent bill can be viewed. The older bills are being worked on now. I'll let you know once the issue is fixed. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Thanks @Martin-O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6