Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not delivered, still paying contract with no resolution from O2

AdSkinner25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, I was meant to be receiving a new iPhone 14 on 31st August. I got told that on this day it was delivered to my neighbour next door even though I was in the house to receive at the time. 

The neighbour said that the delivery driver rang there doorbell, took a photo of the parcel outside with them as proof of delivery and then 'realised' he was at the wrong address. Therefore neither my neighbour nor myself have received the delivery which has been marked as delivered.

I have contacted both DPD and O2 explaining my situation and both of them are refusing to take liability for the undelivered parcel leaving me in a situation where I am paying for a phone which I have not received £1300 in total over the course of two years. 

What is the best course of action to take with this issue?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10293 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

@AdSkinner25 

You need to persevere with Customer Services, and o2 and they need to get DPD to accept liability, as sounds like the driver has half inched it. 

IF need be use Resolver.co.uk to log a complaint.. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10293 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

@AdSkinner25 

You need to persevere with Customer Services, and o2 and they need to get DPD to accept liability, as sounds like the driver has half inched it. 

IF need be use Resolver.co.uk to log a complaint.. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2