Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying Final Bill if abroad and unable to access my O2

Gina21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have cancelled my phone contract as living in Australia. My Final payment has not come out of my account and I have been issued an overdue statement for my final payment. 
I am unable to access My02 to pay online as require a UK number which I do not have. I am unable to call any of the phone lines provided from my current mobile service in Australia. 

please can I be contacted/advised on how to rectify/pay my final bill, as I do not want my credit score affected. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

This is not customer services @Gina21 - you will need to contact o2 to pay off your final bill.

You can do this using Skype - guide below - using the freephone number below.

Guide: A Guide to Skype 

The team you need to talk to are the payment management team, and they are on 0800 902 0217

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

This is not customer services @Gina21 - you will need to contact o2 to pay off your final bill.

You can do this using Skype - guide below - using the freephone number below.

Guide: A Guide to Skype 

The team you need to talk to are the payment management team, and they are on 0800 902 0217

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2