Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numbers dissapeared from MyO2

Robwg
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After a tortuous call with help-desk - I thought I would post here.

Since the "new billing system" both my O2 pay monthly numbers have vanished from MyO2 account.  I get the billing emails but nothing more.   All I can see are my two Pay as you Go's.  It has been like this for around a month (maybe more).

Where do I go to get this resolved?   

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6622 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

Yep, big botched upgrade by O2 affecting thousands.

Each number will require a separate login to MyO2 using a new email address for the time being.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 7

Robwg
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the response - how do I get new email addresses attached to a number? 

Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144485 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Robwg 

You need to get a new email account, GMail for example, then get O2 to attch that to your account.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Robwg
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Thanks for the response.   I did actually try registering the number again - but the system currently thinks it is attached to two email addresses - my original one and a new one.  Both are hidden by asterisks.

So - am I asking O2 to remove these email addresses and replace with a new one (created by me) or to have that new one added to my phone number?  What is likely to happen - will it kick off the account registration period again?

I ask as the call operator who I spoke with prior to raising this thread didn't seem to know anything about this "common issue".   She has raised a support ticket with back office (and I have the ID).

Any further help to smooth what is likely to be a difficult conversation would be helpful.

Thanks

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144485 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Robwg 

You'll need to wait now for the tech team to change your email address.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You should get an email from  them with a link so that you can reset your My O2

Message 7 of 7