Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registered on network

TomClarke4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We are unable to make calls on both my wife's and mine  mobile phone. When we attempt to to make a mobile call on both phones all we get is "Not registered on network". We assume that this means that that there is something not working with the O2 mobile network.  Is our assumption correct. Also my wife and I only have mobile phones we do not have a phone land line to contact O2. I would be illogical to assume both our phones have broken at the same times with both voice and text not working.

We are able to receive email on both phones. 

Can you please provide a fix to get the O2 mobile phone service working with out delay at post code WA1 4EQ

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36041 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

As you have good WiFi, and mast repairs, if that is truly the problem, can take weeks, here are a couple of suggestions:

1 check local network Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

And take a look at enabling WiFi calling to tide you over https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

Good luck, @TomClarke4.

Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10200 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@TomClarke4 

Not registered on network is usually a sim card issue, are all your bills upto date? Have you changed anything?  As is the phone cant connect to a mast it will / should say emergency calls only

It might be better to take photo ID into an o2 store and get a new sim card....

You can always use Skype to call o2 on +44 800 902 0217 

Also no one from o2 will see your message and nor will the expedite a fix for a mast that isnt probably broken

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6626 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

Very strange for two SIM cards to go down at exactly the same time

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5813 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@TomClarke4 

Putting your postcode into https://status.o2.co.uk/ gives us :-

Oxonian_0-1712504621014.png

Hence, I think that you can rule out network issues and that contacting O2, as @madasaf1sh has suggested, is your way forward. 👍

Message 5 of 5