Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SIGNAL

Annnewman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have no signal on my phone. This is serious as I need to be able to receive calls from my hospital. I have reported it and been told all is fine. It is not fine as my neighbours all have same. So it’s a mast. I have a new iphone 13 it is not my phone it is your service. I will be expecting a full refund plus expenses. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

See if this helps

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

See if this helps

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Annnewman This is not O2. This is a customer community. O2 will not refund anything to you. O2, nor any other mobile phone network provider guarantees 100% uptime. If you look in the Terms & Conditions that you agreed to when you took your contract you will find that proviso. Masts go down. It happens.

To try to protect yourself from being unable to receive or make calls, set up WiFi calling on your phone. To do that will require you to contact customer service so they can enable it on their end. The following link gives you numbers to call and a guide to using Skype to call 0800 numbers for free: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3