Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issue

Fayaz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought o2 one year ago and since then I am having signal problem. Every time I reported to the customer service and they accepted yes there is issue going on and they cannot tell me how long it will take to resolve it. When I asked them to cancel my contract if you don't know when it will be fixed they said your contract is finishing in 2022. When I said I pay for service which is not good then they said we will compensate you once issue is resolved. Now I am getting better signals and calling them they do not answer. Twice been luck to get hold of them and both times they listen to my claim for compensation and they acknowledge that I reported about it few times. When I ask that your colleagues told me that once issue is resolved you will compensate me, they just hung up on me twice. 

VERY VERY disappointed with their customer service. 

NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL> 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 2