Did you mean: 

My O2 App Login Issues

MCH10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Been getting this message when trying to login to My O2 via app.

'Oops. My 02 isn't available to you yet.

Don't worry, you can still manage your account in My 02 for web.'

I can login to web version but it doesn't show bills, usage, etc.

I have been a customer for years and never had these issues before.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35952 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

You probably have been moved from the legacy to the new 360 billing system, @MCH10 - it all goes a bit silly in your MyO2 until your next bill is issued - you will need to contact O2 if you need a particular bill sent to you, Guide: How to find help & contact O2 has the ways. More here:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/System-360-User-MyO2-quot-Your-Bolt-Ons-quot-view-differs/m-p/16...

and littered around the forum lately.

Persist with O2, they are the only ones who can access your account currently, call around 8am or try social media team using ways in the link below. Good luck!

Message 2 of 8

G13rty
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Lots of having the same issue. I’ve been talking to O2 on messenger and X (formerly twitter) about it all week!

Message 3 of 8

MCH10
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the replies.

Hopefully it will be resolved when my next bill is issued.

Message 4 of 8

MCH10
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just got bill via email. Tried the app but still no joy 

'Oops. My 02 isn't available to you yet.

Don't worry, you can still manage your account in My 02 for web.'

Can login into web version but only shows basic info, (name and mobile number.) No bills or usage showing.

Message 5 of 8

pgn
  • 35952 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

@MCH10 - as @G13rty writes above, all you can do is keep in touch with O2 via Social Media. It was a system change made by O2 that has adversely affected so many people. Persist with O2, they are the only ones who can access your account at the moment - the link below contains the shortcuts to O2 via 3 of the common Social Media channels. Good luck!

Message 6 of 8

MCH10
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just spoke to customer services. Apparently to complete the migration to the new system you have to register the account with a different email address to the one you used for the original account on the old system. 

I explained to them that I do not have another address, so my query has been progressed to another department to see if there is a way round this by using my existing email address.

Message 7 of 8

pgn
  • 35952 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Just as it should be, @MCH10 - it will be interesting to see how this is addressed... 

Message 8 of 8