cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Google pixel pro 7 is faulty. The screen starts flickering and the screen goes green it seems to

Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My pixel pro 7 is faulty. The screen starts to flicker and it goes green. The battery seems to get hot. I've been in touch with Google and they are sending labels so I can return the phone. They haven't arrived and it's been well over a week.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@54 

You need to chase it up with Google.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@54 

You need to chase it up with Google.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Pixel 7 pro is also have similar issues, gets VERY hot whilst charging, or just during normal usage, then freezes, with i pixelated line through the middle of the screen! Then just shuts down, and restarts!

It's completely unacceptable that google are selling this device with faults, i have also reached out to google, and they will only replace my new device (which i have paid fully for, £949!!, and isn't even a year old yet!) And all they want to send me is a refurbished device! How is this acceptable? It's shocking really, i will have to contact the retailers ombudsman if they don't get there finger out!

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10199 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Anonymous 

You need to take it up with Google, and most companies including Samsung and Sony and Insurance Companies  will do the same, they will send you out a refurbished phone,  you are never guaranteed a new phone, unless a fault occurs upto 30 days.. 

Not every 7 Pro is faulty, and like a lot of brands faults do happen, and its up to you to do due diligence before buying a phone, no manufacturer is immune to faults... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4