Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved to Australia and no longer using +44 number

Robjem
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I stopped using my +44 number with O2 back in November. I forgot to cancel my contract so I've been paying since then. I want to cancel/pay it off now, but can't access the My O2 app without my O2 sim card (which I've now lost).

I called O2 which used up 90 international minutes on HOLD!!! No success. Got through to one guy who was slow and incompetent and he just put me back on hold because he didn't know what to do.

Does anyone have solutions for me to be able to pay off my airtime + device plans without the O2 sim card present? Online accessibility somehow? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Robjem 

Sending an old fashioned letter may work https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/ba-p/566774 or try contact via the socials.

Details in guide Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Robjem 

If you know how much you owe, bank transfer becomes a possibility :-

Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

Still need to make contact to cancel though or the contract will just run and run.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4