Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging accounts

ToneG65
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am a Virgin Media customer and signed up to Volt and was given an O2 number and SIM. However, at the time we still had 2 Virgin Mobile numbers.

Now that the Virgin numbers have been migrated to O2, I can not sign into My O2 and see all three numbers but have to use My O2 on the web to see one and the My O2 app to see the other two.

Is there anyway I can see all three numbers on the same app or web portal?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12147 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

The official line is that it is not currently possible @ToneG65 - o2 (or VMo2) are moving customers to a new system and have previously told us you cannot link accounts until this is complete.

Another community member was told the other day that they can now do this ( Moving from Virgin ) so perhaps it is possible.

Are the 3 numbers linked to 2 different email addresses? You should be able to log into each on the web, but the app might store one and just use that?

If you can, then log into the one you want to use as the main one. There might then be a button to bring in other products and services - at which point you will be asked to log into that account, and it should tell you that once you do this you can't undo it...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2