Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty awards?

Kyle_bat
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Are they any loyalty programmes for people who have been customers for years? I've taken out a flip 4 contract but realise after all the years that the good deals always seem to go to new customers.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144490 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Kyle_bat 

Guide to all discounts here Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 144490 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Kyle_bat 

Guide to all discounts here Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
  • 123009 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Kyle_bat 

Not for contract customers I'm afraid. I suppose O2 think Refresh programmes and Open discounts are enough for those on contract.

You may be eligible for a Gift card though? https://www.o2redeem.co.uk/about/termsandconditions#cardterms 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3