cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging into myo2 without receiving a text?

BobbyBlueHat
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, 

So I am being told on log in page that I will receive a text with a six digit code - only issue is is I don't have access to that number, how would I log in without receiving a text code

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 123121 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @BobbyBlueHat 

Have you tried logging in without the code? It doesn't always happen anyway. You are obviously online to post here so there is no problem.

Pleased to meet you 😁

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 3 of 4

Dazzer1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It seems like you can't sign in without receiving a text for that phone number. I got a phone for my daughter and I want to log in to MY ACCOUNT  that IAM paying for but my daughter is at school everyday and she says HOURS later she didn't receive a code. So laboriously ring O2 CS and you MIGHT get lucky.

Message 4 of 4