Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues Logging In

BexxiPixxi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is anyone else having issues logging into the o2 app? Apparently it's not yet available to me - even though I've been a customer for a number of years. 

I spoke with someone from o2 on Twitter who told me there was a "known technical issue" with my account and they would be in contact within 10 days.. still waiting on day 13 to hear anything. 

Anyone else had the same problem and had any luck getting it sorted without having to spend an age on the phone to them?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@BexxiPixxi 

O2 have messed up a system update which is effecting thousands of customers.

You'll need a new email address that's not been used on O2 before.

This is a customer to customer community, not O2, so we cannot access your account, sorry.

You need to contact O2.

Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (X) (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or give them a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202 (contract) 4445 or 0344 8090222 (PAYG)

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

BexxiPixxi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hiya, 

I understand that this isn't a customer service based community but just wondered if anyone had any luck with getting some answers. They told me I'd need to use a different email address - but I dont have one that isnt my work address and they couldnt guarantee I could change it back to my original email address..

Seems like a major mess up on their side doesnt it!

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@BexxiPixxi 

Yes it's a huge mess and yes, you need a new email address as I mentioned above.

You can get a free one with Google to use temporarily.

There is a workaround to get back to your original email once you regain access.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 649 Posts
  • 40 Topics
  • 16 Solutions

@BexxiPixxi Can you please drop me a PM with some further details and I'll take a closer look at this 🙂

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 5 of 5