cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a problem with my service and tried to contact O2, whom I joined a couple of weeks ago

Buzby
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunately I was unable to contact them via any means and ended up cancelling my DD to force them to contact me. The problem may not have been with them but I still expected to be able to communicate with their support team. I have thus decided to move to another provider, not that any of them will be any better, Royal Mail is looking like a better means of communication these day and they are rubbish.

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Buzby 

Try this.

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Buzby 

They won't contact you.

You'll just get a debt and a default on your credit file.

You need to cancel correctly.

If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this

Thanks

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Buzby
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I do not use social media. I only use text and email, I tried their on line chat but it didn't work either. If this is how O2 want to treat a disabled man in his 60s then I am happy to make some noise about it. This country has gone to the dogs big style and still dropping.

Message 3 of 9

Buzby
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just to add Tomy last response. I have little time left to live due to a mistake in my medication when I changed go. I don't think my credit rating matters much, I just hate dodgy business and Boris J.

Message 4 of 9

Buzby
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Isn't auto correct a wonderful thing!

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Buzby 

Try this.

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Buzby
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the phone number but I have received my PAC after following your earlier advice. It states the text is free but when you send the text it tells you a charge will be applied. Do the folk who code these things ever test them? I actually think I would be happier without a phone, technologists these days either haven't got a clue or are inspired by the boardroom, and we know they are thick.

Message 7 of 9

Buzby
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Used the number and got through after 20 minutes, O2 got me to test it with the Mobile Data off, same problem. Looks like it is favouring a problem with the phone, a Moto g10 I bought 5 months ago, no point having bells and whistles when you don't use them. I will take it back to Curry's when I get rid of this horrid bug. Thanks again for you assistance MI5, good to someone looking after Home Affairs. Now, About Boris...............

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Best of luck mate

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9