Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please I am going mad!!

amici-pat
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 60 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have had for several years 3 phone accounts with 02. Recently trying to consolidate spending I attempted to change this and discontinue one of the phones, however this backfired badly on me and I was left in a right muddle. 
After a bad experience with ChatI eventually got through to a very helpful person who , I thought sorted it for me with a new Contact with a gift. 
I have now had 2 emails from 02 saying I am running out of time to claim my ‘extra’ and to go to my 02 and claim. 
when I go to my 02 I now discover that my 3 original accounts are showing but when I choose the ‘new’ one it takes me into the wrong account or put another way I have 2 accounts showing different numbers but whichever one I choose to enter I get taken into just one of the accounts. I am now totally confused. 
And to make matters worse when I search for the local store online it directs me to a store which closed down months’ ago!!

What can I do I was previously advised to register as disabled on the site but this has made no difference-This really is driving me to a serious mental breakdown and having also checked my bank all kinds of payments I no longer recognise have been taken from my bank account.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@amici-pat 

As you are aware, I'm sure, that we cannot access accounts on here.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

amici-pat
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 60 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

As per my op I am Not asking you or anyone to DO anything other than offer some words of support as to what I can do next,  This is a perfect example of what I am up against people scanning through and jumping to conclusions there is no help on here then .?

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@amici-pat 

I have not scanned through or jumped to any conclusions.

This is a customer community as you know, so you need to contact O2 to resolve your issues, as I said.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4